Serving the wheel and tire industry since 1992 in the retail and wholesale sector. During that 20-year time span we have developed strong partnerships with the brands we distribute, assuring that our customers always get the best possible deal. Our staff consists of SEMA Certified wheels and tires specialists eager to help customers with their specific needs and available for fitment advise. We redesigned our website in 2021 as a progressive web app (PWA) to make wheel and tire shopping easier and faster in all the major devices.
Our affiliate program details
- 6.00% minimum commission rate, higher depending on publisher
- 30-day minimum tracking gap, higher depending on publisher
- Always offering discount coupons and active product sales
- We offer performance incentives on a publisher basis
- Regular newsletter promoting active sales and coupons
- Full inventory feed updated daily
- $1,400 average order value with marketing focus on 4 wheels + 4 tires package
Marketing opportunities and segments
- Wheels, tires, and packages. The most common types of orders on the website are 4 wheels, 4 tires, or 4 wheels + 4 tires package. All order types are backed by a fitment guarantee and include free shipping in the continental USA. The customer must select their vehicle to confirm their desired set of wheels or tires are guaranteed to fit. The customer can also buy wheels and tires without selecting their vehicle, but this voids the fitment guarantee. 4 wheels + 4 tires package comes with free mounting, balancing, and installation kit. The order types we prefer to focus on with affiliate marketing are 4 wheels + 4 tires package, and 4 wheels.
- Niche wheel and tire brands. We carry all the major wheel and tire brands, but we would like to especially target these niche brands within the affiliate network.
Cali Off Road
- Truck enthusiasts. Owners of lifted or factory height trucks for off-road or street use. Some of the most popular vehicles include Ford F-150, Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD, Toyota Tacoma, Ford F-250 Super Duty, Ram 1500, Ram 2500.
- Jeep Wrangler enthusiasts and SUV owners. Jeep Wranglers are by far the top SUV for which owners buy the most wheels and tires. In fact, they are right up there with the top 5 trucks in terms of custom rim purchases. Other notable SUVs worth mentioning for popularity with custom rim purchases are Chevrolet Tahoe and Toyota 4Runner.
- Mid-size car owners. Not too far behind SUV wheel and tire average order value, this large vehicle segment is the third in wheel and tire order volume after trucks and SUVs. Popular vehicles are Dodge Charger, Honda Accord, and Nissan Altima.
- Sports car enthusiasts. The third place in terms of average order value after trucks and SUVs, this segment includes vehicles that may have staggered fitments, with rear tires that are wider than the front, for better traction with rear-wheel-drive vehicles, but also present with front-wheel-drive vehicles. Chevrolet Camaro, Ford Mustang, and Dodge Challenger are the dominant vehicles in custom wheel and tire purchases in this segment.
- Luxury car and luxury SUV owners. These two segments combined account for the largest wheel and tire average order volume after standard trucks and SUVs. Luxury SUV wheel and tire average order volume is the highest of all segments, only slightly higher than the standard truck segment. Luxury car related average order volume is number four after the sports car segment. Standouts include Cadillac ATS, Audi A4 Quattro, BMW 328i, and Cadillac Escalade ESV.
- Compact car / tuner car fans. This segment has the lowest wheel and tire average order value but a significant order volume. Wheels and tires purchased by owners of these vehicles tend to be of smaller diameters and thus lower priced. By far the most popular vehicles in this segment are Volkswagen Jetta and Honda Civic.
- Classic cars and classic trucks. Wheelhero has an extensive vehicle wheel and tire fitment database going back to 1942. Popular vehicles for custom wheels in this category are Ford Fairlane and Chevrolet C10 Pickup. AOV for classic cars is only higher than for compact cars, while AOV for classic trucks is slightly higher than for mid-size cars.
- Vans and minivans. This combined segment has the lowest order volume. Combined AOV is below average and similar to classic cars/trucks. Two of the most popular vehicles are Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500 and Toyota Sienna.
- Seasonality. The high season for our products coincides with tax season refunds, on average starts from the end of February and lasts until the end of May. Low season usually runs from September until January.
Our top-selling wheels in the last 3 months